Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wood Projects

Ok so my Sister got me a book for Civil War woodworking so I started some the projects even though I modified some of the plans still think I got a good out come.
Ok so here is my basement. Little destroyed lol

Borrowed wood saw's from neighbors.

Here is the stool my first project

Camp table that folds flat and is put together with wooden pegs for easy removal.

Side of the table

Here is "Hardtack" box I made.

Made the lid different because I though it would be better for me. made it this way for strength.

Picture into the crate.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun. Projects look wonderful. I bet Michelle is very proud of your mess in the basement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um not sure why you had to drag me into this.... I only got you what you asked for... :)

    ReplyDelete