Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Range Box

This is my range box. At most shoots it stays in the car unless I need something out of it. I always end up dragging it out whenever I clean my guns. I really like this box it keeps everything organized and in order. I find that sometime I try to carry more than I will ever need. This box is just for my long rifles. I am going to put together another box for my pistols because it all wont fit in one box.
 Here is the outside Picture of my Box
 This is under the first list.  I keep my powder measures, anti-sieze for nipples, the red thing is a knife sharpener, cleaning bushes brass and regular, a brass brush, powder funnel, Allen wrenches, some flints, and then I have a bunch of different sizes of round balls and minie ball I can show people.
 This is the tray in my box, I carry a brass hammer and punch for adjusting sights, also is a snap punch for making marks if needed. Some pliers are always handy, bore butter to lube patches, number 11 caps in a bigger tin, gun oil and some gun grease by hoppie's number 9.  
 The bottom of the box, Boxes of round balls, then some patch material in one of the bullet box( its somewhat airtight to keep them lubed, then my gunsmiths screw drives and my little clear box of goodies, then in the two containers with black lids one has clean patches and the other has .490 round balls I hand cast. And some small files.
 Here are the patches, hand cast balls, and files.
 On the  bottom are swaged .490 round balls and minie balls.
Up top is the box I keep my pillow ticking patch material in. 
 Here is a picture of it all.
 This shows everything that is in the bottom drawer.
 This is my goodie box i have assorted jags, nipple wrenches, funnels nipples, nipple pick, brass punch, different eye pieces for my tang sight, small screw driver some screws and nock-lights. Some thread and needles.

 Close up of the nock lights

 A brass drift punch for adjusting sights

No comments:

Post a Comment