Sunday, March 31, 2013

Shooting Bag

Here are some pictures of my shooting bag and what I carry with me when I'm at the range. (different outfit for hunting will post about it later). Also included are my powder horn and ball bag.
Here is a picture of my possible bag with everything spread out a over the table.

You can see my loading blocks, patch material, some pre-lube patches ( hand every now and then) my little bag I carry my nipple wrench and vent pick in, then the leather sheath that I carry my patch knife in.

Here you can see my short started, powder measure, and capper, they are attached by leather strips its harder to loose them, normally return them to my bag or pocket between shoots because they get in the way dangling.

 The little small powder horn in my 4F, use if you have an oops and forget powder, it happens to everyone. Or if I shoot a flint lock which I don't have right now.
 This is my powder horn and ball bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment